Here is a DIY for a way to organize your sunglasses. I thought about this forever because I always had all my sunnies just laying around everywhere. When I looked for one I can never find it or I would completely forget I had it. This is a good way to have them all in sight for you can never forget what you have and dont end buying one you already have. I used stuff I had around the house that I was going to throw away.
- Picture Frame (size of your choose)
- Ribbon of any size or color
- Thumb tacks
- Take off the extra things from the frame like the board and glass.
- Measure and cut the ribbon to desired length of frame.
- Tape the ribbon to the back of the frame and hot glue it as well.
- My frame was medium sized, so I was only able to do two rows for my sunglasses to hang.
- Locate where you want to hang the frame and hang it with two or three thumb tacks.
- Hang your sunglasses and your all set.